BDRC For You?
BDRC has compiled multiple data sets on business and economic activity creating a comprehensive and accessible databank (BDRC Databank ) on the U.S. economy, and in the process attract and serve diverse research initiatives across multiple disciplines and academic institutions.
Our services and affiliate relationships target a full range of organizations and individuals including; university-based scholars, private foundations, research institutions and nongovernmental organizations, policy makers, economic developers and for-profit businesses.
The BDRC Databank is comprised of transparent large establishment databases tracking more than 144 million business establishments across the U.S. BDRC receives a large data release every February, distributing to BDRC partners and approved researchers and updating its own applications and research.
Our data sets are built around:
- Infogroup Business and Consumer Data: compiler of both consumer and business establishment data across the U.S.
- Powerlytics: providing unique economic insights into over 27 million businesses, including complete financial statements for all for-profit public and private businesses, and over 200 financial variables for 144 million anonymized households.
- Private capital: over 80,000 privately financed companies showing equity types each year from 1997-2015
The cumulative effect of our work is to assemble and avail large, transparent time-series data sets that are simply usable to unveil the reality of the dynamic U.S. economy.
Custom and Static Applications
Available from BDRC are several pre-packaged and custom data applications taking advantage of both the NETS database and the BDRC Databank in very manageable .xlsx or text formats from 1997 thru 2015 including:
- Establishment and jobs births, deaths, expansion, contraction, move in/out by employment stage for every state, MSA, or county
- Data runs by unique custom region and industry clustering using 2, 3, 4, or 6-digit NAICS
Request more info: CRDB
We have simplified the large data delivery process and availed our data to a full range of organizations and individuals including; university-based scholars, private foundations, research institutions and nongovernmental organizations, policy makers, economic developers and for-profit businesses.